March 14, 2010

Coffee and Tea Please!! - IP Coupon Round-UP


I am on my third cup of coffee. The first 2 from home and I admit the third one is from Starbucks. It a rainy day. So, when I went out to get my Sunday paper, I could not resist swinging by Starbucks' way-to-convenient drive-thru and get my latte. Anyways, my latest Starbucks purchase inspired this post. Here are some coffee and tea related IP coupons.

Coffee and Teas

$1 off any Good Earth Tea HERE
$2 off Good Earth Premium Coffee HERE
(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

Coupon on Coupons.com
$.50 off hen you buy one (1) package of any Tetley Tea
$1.00 on ONE (1) 12-oz bag of Caribou Coffee (Whole Bean or Ground)
$1.00 on any Good Earth Tea

$1.50 off 12- or 20-oz. Starbucks coffee - This is a Target coupon HERE

$1 off any One 12-ct. Box of K-Cups HERE *NOTE: This coupon goes straight to printing.

Creamers
$0.55 off One 16oz Pint of International Delight Coffee Creamer HERE
$0.75/1 Coffee-Mate 15oz Liquid or Powder Creamer HERE
BOGO when you purchase any One Coffee-Mate Stick Pack Variety (value up to $1.29) HERE

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment