Get a FREE Reusable Bag with purchase on April 18, the first day of Earth Week. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Limit one per guest. *I got one last year for Earth Day and use it everytime I shop at Target! Bonus is I get 5 cents off my total purchase every time I use it at Target! Click HERE for detail on their
April 6, 2010
Target: FREE Reusable Bag on April 18
Get a FREE Reusable Bag with purchase on April 18, the first day of Earth Week. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Limit one per guest. *I got one last year for Earth Day and use it everytime I shop at Target! Bonus is I get 5 cents off my total purchase every time I use it at Target! Click HERE for detail on their
Find other deals in similar categories:
Target
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment