The $1/1 Wheat Thins Coupon is BACK! If you printed this about a month ago, you should be able to print it again. I DID!!! Get your coupon for a $1 off Wheat Thins by becoming a Facebook fan (if you're not one already) Once you become a fan, scroll down their page for the coupon link on the left. Make sure your printer is ready because it starts to print once you click the coupon link!
Click HERE to become a fan and print your coupon!
(Thanks, Discount Queens!)
* This is an AWESOME coupon. Use it at Giant PA and it'll double saving you $2. Wheat Thins (10oz boz) often go sale anywhere from $2 to $2.99. SO, you could score a 10oz box of Wheat Thins for as low as FREE to $0.99!!! I got a box for only $0.50 three weeks ago when they were on sale for $2.50 and I had my $1/1 Wheat Thins coupon from Facebook!
*Please NOTE: The above prices & coupon policies are from State College, PA. Other Giant PA prices & coupon policies may vary.
















No comments:
Post a Comment