April 22, 2010

Another Earth Day GIVEAWAY: Wegmans Gift Card and Reusable Bag


Another Earth Day Giveaway. This one will only last 6 hours. You'll have until tonight, April 22 8PM to enter.

The Giveaway  

One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win a $5 Wegmans Gift Card and a Wegmans Reusable Bag.

Two (2) Happy Clippings readers will each win a Wegmans Reusable Bag.

To ENTER,  You can enter up to 4 times. 

1. Make a comment on this postThis is MANDATORY! All you have to do is make a comment saying "I promise to use the Wegmans Reusable bag" AND if anyone asks...tell them you won it on Happy Clippings ;)

PLUS, you can enter up to 3 more times by commenting on this post to say you did one or all of the following: (you must enter your comments individually for each entry listed)

2. You're a Happy Clippings follower on Twitter .
3. You "Like" Happy Clippings on Facebook .
4. Signed up as a RSS subscriber, and/or an Email feed subscriber.

Remember, leave a separate comment for each entry. If you do all 4 above, you get 4 entries! SO, make sure you submit for all the entries that are applicable to get a better chance of winning!

You must be a U.S. resident to enter.

Enter this contest by Thursday, April 22, 8PM EST.

NOTE: I will announce the randomly selected winners tonight, April 22 after 8PM via a separate post on this blog, facebook and twitter.  Please check back to see if you're one of the winners! Winners must contact me by Sunday, April 25, 11PM EST to claim the prize or forfeits and I'll then pick a new winner. Please email me at happyclippings@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Good Luck!


Share/Save/Bookmark

22 comments:

  1. I promise to use my reusable Wegmans bag! I have tons of reusable bags and I carry them with me all the time!

    jenleigh5482@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow on Twitter

    jenleigh5482@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm also a Facebook fan... or a Facebook "liker" or whatever the heck it is they changed it to.

    jenleigh5482@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I subscribe to the RSS feed!

    jenleigh5482@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I promise to use the Wegmans Reusable bag" AND if anyone asks...tell them you won it on Happy Clippings ;)

    tracylynn77 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a happy clippings follower on Twitter!

    tracylynn77 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I "like" Happy Clippings on Facebook!


    tracylynn77 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I subscribe to the RSS feed
    tracylynn77 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I promise to use my Wegmans Reusable bag and if anyone asks, I'll tell them I won it on Happy Clippings!!
    tumey2005 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I "like" Happy Clippings on Facebook!!
    tumey2005 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I subscribe to the RSS feed.
    tumey2005 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I promise to use the Wegman's bag and tell everyone I won it on Happy Clippings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a RSS and email feed subscriber!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I promise to use the Wegmans Reusable bag!!! -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  15. I promise to use the Wegmans Reusable bag, AND if anyone asks...tell them I won it on Happy Clippings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I promise to use my Wegmans reusable bag at my local Wegmans every time I grocery shop!

    avanbortle01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE (well, "liked") Happy Clippings on Facebook and promise to use my reusable Wegmans shopping bag!

    avanbortle01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am now a subscriber to the email feed & can't wait to (hopefully!) start reusing my Wegmans shopping bag!

    avanbortle01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete