You can score some awesome deals over at Yves Rocher. There are several codes to get you discounts and even free shipping. PLUS, you can get a FREE gift (choice of Necklace & Bracelet Set, Travel Bag Trio, or Retractable Brush) with any purchase and then get another 2nd gift- a FREE Montego Bay tote bag - if you spend $30 or more! The deal gets even sweeter because TODAY if you go through Ebates, you'll get 20% back! Yves Rocher is Ebates' Daily Double today! So after today that 20% goes back to 9%.
*I've been sitting on this order since early this morning and almost submitted it. The items in it total exactly $20 and with code, YRFREESHIP, shipping would be FREE. Plus, I would get $4 back through Ebates, so total cost for 7 items would be only $16. Here's what's been sitting in my cart:
1 - REPLENISHING LIP BALM WITH SHEA BUTTER
2 - ORGANIC OATS BODY LOTION TRAVEL SIZE
1- TROPICAL LUNCH BAG
1- COSMETIC BAG & MIRROR
1- LAOTIAN LOTUS SHOWER GEL
PLUS, a FREE gift of the Retractable Makeup Brush
So, I finally decided not to place the order because I honestly don't "need" the items. BUT - don't let that stop you. I truly believe this is an awesome deal especially if you plan to use the items or give it as a gift.
Be sure to go through Ebates HERE if you want the extra 20% back plus as a new member you'll get a $5 sign up bonus! Once you are signed on at Ebates, make sure to search for Yves Rocher. A list of valid Coupon Codes will be shown. (Remember the 20% back is today only, then it'll go back to 9%)
















No comments:
Post a Comment