FIRST I want to say - Thank you for your help with getting towards my goal of 60. As you may have noticed, I didn't get to my goal (I had 58 comments) but was SO close. If you know me, you know what I am about to say...I'm still, of course, going to give $60 to the ZumbaThon which will benefit our local YMCA of Centre County's Strong Kids Campaign! And I am also giving out the max of 3 $5 Amazon Gift Card Codes...so without further delay...
Congratulations to our winners:
Kelly K said... "I've never heard of zumba but I think your donation is a wonderful idea! Not that I wouldn't love to have a gift card for amazon, I'm commenting to help your cause!!"
Coupon Teacher said... "Thanks for the great giveaway!"
Laura said... "I Zumba at our local Y - Love it!"
Please email me at happyclippings@gmail.com by Sunday, May 2, 2010 11PM EST to claim your prize.
Thanks to all who entered this giveaway. I enjoyed all the comments about Zumba, Amazon, and my blog. I truly appreciate all your support!
*Now I just need to get my energy level up for some Zumba! I plan to do an hour tonight and an hour tomorrow morning.
















Thank you so much! I honestly hadnt given winning a thought after making my comment post. This really did make a bad day better.
ReplyDelete