March 5, 2010

*NEW* Coupons - Say Cheese!


I was checking Coupons.com and found some new coupons. One to note is for KRAFT Deli Deluxe Slices.

SAVE $1.00 KRAFT on ONE (1) package of any KRAFT Deli Deluxe Slices


Other cheese coupons:
Save $1.00 LAND O LAKESon any 1 lb. of LAND O LAKES® Deli Cheese
Save $1.00 LAND O LAKES on any TWO packages of LAND O LAKES® Deli Cheese
Save $1.00 Alpine Laceon any 1 lb of Alpine Lace® Deli Cheese
Save $1.00 Alpine Lace on any TWO Packages of Alpine Lace® Deli Cheese

(If you can't find the above on Coupons.com, try zipcode 16803)

Go over to to Coupons.com, check for some new coupons, then print before they go away!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. As part of my trip to Giant yesterday (where I saved $40!), I got a pound of LOL Am. Cheese for $3.49 with the doubled coupon plus it's on sale! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete