March 5, 2010

Going Local: Webster's Bookstore & Cafe - 50% Sale and a Coupon


I plan to do a series of posts called "Going Local." I did one 2 weeks ago about Way Fruit Farm (read it HERE). I'll visit local establishments in the State College, PA area and find a way to tie in savings. I believe in saving money but I also want to support local businesses so I am hoping to find a "happy" medium. Alright, on to my current post...

It was a wonderful sunny day in Happy Valley. I loved seeing the blue sky! I had some time to walk around downtown State College this morning.  Did I visit any shops or dining establishments? Well, I 've heard great things about Webster's Bookstore & Cafe, so I decided to finally check the place out. If you love BOOKS - love to read, collect, or just look through books - this is the place for you! Even better is if you love to drink coffee or tea.

*Webster's Bookstore CafĂ© is a general used bookstore. They offer a full line of coffee and espresso drinks, teas, and delicious desserts. They deal with local vendors whenever possible.*

I walked through the whole bookstore. Before leaving, I bought myself a double shot Vanilla Latte using a "Webster's coupon - $1 off any specialty drink."  The coupon is from Happy Valley SuddenValues. See my previous post talking about Happy Valley SuddenValues HERE. Cost of this yummy drink...$2.39! Next time I plan to stay longer and try out some of their food.

I also want you all to know Webster's Bookstore Cafe started its semi-annual Spring Clearance Sale - 50% off all used inventory - now until March 14th. SO, go on and visit Webster's Bookstore & Cafe !!! For more information on Webster's Bookstore & Cafe, click HERE.




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment