
Do you sense a pattern here? Another post related to baking! Must be because it's a snow day in Happy Valley.
There's a .75/1 coupon for Nestle Toll House Morsels. Find the coupon here. Coupon link is at the bottom left. You'll have to be a registered member to print this coupon. This is one of the better value coupons Nestle Toll House Morsels I've seen in a while. Normally, they are .50/1 coupon or $1/2 coupon.
This coupon will double at both Wegmans and Giant. You'll save $1.50! I believe the normal price is about $2.50. So, about $1 for baking morsels/chips. Wait for this to go on sale and save even more.
This coupon says it expires on 6/30/2010 when I printed it.
*Please NOTE: The above prices & coupon policies are from State College, PA. Other Giant PA and Wegmans prices & coupon policies may vary.
There's a .75/1 coupon for Nestle Toll House Morsels. Find the coupon here. Coupon link is at the bottom left. You'll have to be a registered member to print this coupon. This is one of the better value coupons Nestle Toll House Morsels I've seen in a while. Normally, they are .50/1 coupon or $1/2 coupon.
This coupon will double at both Wegmans and Giant. You'll save $1.50! I believe the normal price is about $2.50. So, about $1 for baking morsels/chips. Wait for this to go on sale and save even more.
This coupon says it expires on 6/30/2010 when I printed it.
*Please NOTE: The above prices & coupon policies are from State College, PA. Other Giant PA and Wegmans prices & coupon policies may vary.















This is fantastic, Debbie! I love to bake so I'll be checking in here regularly.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelly! Glad to know you're a baker too!
ReplyDelete