
Here's an awesome deal to be had on tomato sauce. Go get your $.0.75/3 Contadina Products coupon here. Coupon is good "On any three (3) canned Contadina products 15oz or smaller."
I was able to print 6 of these. That's unusual since most online coupons have a limit of 2. I would've tried to print more but I also printed 4 from a few weeks ago. That would be 30 cans of Contadina products I could attempt to purchase between now and the coupon's expiration! I think that's plenty – HA! Expiration date when I printed says 6/30/2010.
Price for a Contadina Tomato Sauce (15oz) is .89 at both Giant and Wegmans. Both stores will double this coupon. You are looking at a $1.50 savings. If I'm doing the math right, you'll pay $1.17 for 3 cans making it only .39 per 15oz can!
Want an even better deal?! Buy the 8oz cans priced at .49. You'll get 3 (8oz) cans FREE after the coupon is doubled!!!
I'm not familiar with other Contadina product prices but my guess is you can score a great price on them with this coupon.
*Please NOTE: The above prices & coupon policies are from State College, PA. Other Giant PA and Wegmans prices & coupon policies may vary.















The link isn't working for me :( Did this offer expire? Great site BTW...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJacque. Fixed it. The link should be working now. Sorry about that. Go try it againand let me know if it works
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!
ReplyDelete