February 15, 2010

Monday Morning‘s Great GIVEAWAY: Spela Children’s Store goodies


Do you know about State College’s fabulous children’s store – Spela? It’s Centre County's most Playful Children's Store!


On Monday, February 15th through February 19th Spela will be hosting a GIGANTIC SALE!


February 19th will be an amazing day at the store! It marks their One Year Anniversary and they are going to celebrate! Special music time with all the players! Snacks & Story Time!! They will also be unveiling some new toys for the play area! All activities begin at 10:30am.


GIVEAWAY INFO: Thanks to Spela, one lucky Happy Clippings reader will win
- a free coffee from their cafe
- a free bottle brush or tote bag with purchase
- an extra 15% off one item coupon valid only on February 19th.

To ENTER, leave a Comment (click here) below on this post telling us your favorite thing about Spela Children’s Store or your favorite purchase there. If you haven’t been there yet, then tell us what you’re looking forward to buying or doing when you DO visit Spela. My answer – I love browsing the store while my kids play in their play area.

Go to Spela this week to have a cup of coffee and enjoy the store while your little one plays in their play area.  Plus, you're supporting a local business!

* Enter this contest by Tuesday, February 16, 11PM EST. You must live locally. Also, in addition to your Comment please send me a message by clicking here. Give me your contact info (email address) in your message so I can contact you if you are the winner. Please do NOT forget to leave a comment here also. If you do not have a Google Acct, etc, then just select "Name/URL", only fill out "Name" and then write your comment.

I will announce the randomly selected winner on Wednesday. Good Luck!

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. I love Spela! The Friday sing-a-longs are great! My favorite product from there is a travel changing pad.....use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spela has filled a void that State College has of indoor play and shopping opportunities. The play area is great and their coffee is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they have kids snacks for after they're done playing. I also love the Friday morning sing-a-longs. They have some really cute maternity clothes. Great gifts for soon-to-be moms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spela is a terrific store. They had terrific unique 'Big Brother' and 'Little Brother' shirts that I got for my boys this past summer. They also were happy to order in the sizes that I needed. It is a great store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cymbra said

    Spela is a wonderful store. We recently purchased a Valco Twin Trimode stroller from them and it was a great, easy experience. Our 3 year old loved playing in the play area while we browsed. I'm so glad state college finally has a store like this one.

    ReplyDelete