I was finishing up my FREE Starbucks Venti Non-Fat Vanilla Latte and thinking…I need to share the “My Starbucks Rewards” program with my readers. This is an awesome rewards program if you frequent Starbucks. If you’re like me, that darn drive-thru at our local State College Starbucks makes it way too convenient to purchase a Starbucks drink.
So how did I get a FREE Starbucks drink? One of the welcome perks of the My Starbucks Rewards is a “Free Drink on your Birthday” card. You get this card mailed to you around the date of your birthday. So, you better believe I redeemed it (today is my birthday) and got the biggest size of my favorite drink.
Now back to the Rewards program. With My Starbucks Rewards, you'll earn 1 Star every time you pay with your Starbucks Card. A Starbucks Card is simply a Starbucks Gift Card. You may already have one or more. If you don't have one, buy yourself one and use it everytime you visit Starbucks. Reload when empty. As you collect these Stars, you move up to bigger benefits. For more information go over their website here. Signing up is easy. All you need to do is click here. Create an account then register your card. It's that easy!
















No comments:
Post a Comment