February 14, 2010

Happy Sunday – Happy Valentine’s Day


Happy Valentine’s Day!!! Hope everyone’s day is filled with love, sweets, and great deals.

Don’t forget to check the blog tomorrow – Monday morning (2/15). I’ll be posting another GIVEAWAY contest. You won’t want to miss it especially if you’re a mom of little ones or need a gift for a little one.

I'll be making a trip to Giant today or tomorrow. I'll post any cool deals if I see any of interest. Check out the post below for a deal I already know about.

Reminder:
Restaurant.com has a 80% off promo code that ends today. Take 80% off a $25 Gift Certificate. Use promo code HEART. A $25 certificate for our local restaurants normally cost $10 or $15. So you're looking at paying $2 or $3 for a $25 Gift Certificate.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your blog Debbie! Thanks for sharing all of your great tips.

    I am just getting started using coupons. Right now they're a mess. All over the place. Could you share your organization system for coupons? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirstin! Right now, my coupons are organized in envelopes. I have an envelope for Household & Toiletries. An envelope for Food. An envelope for Restaurants. Plus, an envelope labeled “Current Shopping Trip.” My “Current Shopping Trip” envelope has my shopping list of the day with it's matching coupons. I also write on the “Current Shopping Trip” envelope the week’s sale items of interest so I don’t forget to sort the coupons for them. I don’t normally take all my coupons into the store. I like to have it all organized and ready before shopping. I get what I need at the store and go. I DO keep my coupons in my car just in case there is a GREAT deal I newly discover.

    Anyways, many people love the binder method. It’s just too much and too big for me. I recently ordered the Couponizer and believe it’ll help me be even more organized.

    ReplyDelete