February 14, 2010

Dole Salad


It is rare to have a produce coupon available online.  Right now, there is a coupon for Dole Salad bags at Coupons.com. Enter the zipcode 77477 or 79922.


The coupon states “Save .75 on any One (1) DOLE Blend, Distinctively Dole Salad, or Complete Salad Kit.” I printed the coupon this morning and the expiration date is 2/28/10. Click HERE for the coupon.

Giant has these on sale BOGO (Buy One Get One) unti 2/20. Price is $3.69.

Buy 2 Dole Salads $3.69 = $3.69 (since it’s BOGO)
Use 1st .75 coupon = 1.50 (coupon doubles)
Use 2nd .75 coupon = .75 (2nd coupon won’t double)
You Pay = $1.44 for 2 bags
Final Cost = $.72/bag!

NOTE: Not 100% sure they’ll allow you to use two .75 coupons because it is BOGO. I have done it before but have not recently, so be prepared. If they will only allow one:

Buy 2 Dole Salads $3.69 = $3.69 (BOGO)
Use one .75 coupon = 1.50 (coupon doubles)
You Pay = $2.19 for 2 bags
Final Cost = $1.10/bag!


* I’d love to know if anyone tries this - especially if you can use 2 coupons. Please leave us a comment. I may try it myself but not until later in the week.

Thanks to CouponingToDisney for the tip.

*Please NOTE: The above prices & coupon policies are from State College, PA. Other Giant PA prices & coupon policies may vary.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment