If you have little ones, Apple Juice is most likely on your weekly Grocery list. I know it's on mine. I have limited the amount of juice my kids are allowed to drink but we still end up needing 1-2 bottles of Apple Juice (64oz) per week.
A fellow reader came across a deal at Target. They are selling their store brand Apple Juice in a Twin Pack (2 - 64oz bottles) for $2.54. So, you're paying $1.27/bottle. FYI - They are located at the back of the store, on an end-cap, near the Toy section. (Thanks Terra for the info).
Giant PA currently has their store brand Apple Juice (64oz) on sale for $1.25 (normally $1.69)
Wegmans' store brand Apple Juice (64oz) cost $1.89 (normal price).
*Please NOTE: The above prices & coupon policies are from State College, PA. Other Giant PA, Wegmans, and Target prices & coupon policies may vary.
















I went to HEB and got Old Orchard apple juice for 1 dollar. They are having it on sale 5 for 5 mix in match. Then I went to Target and got the twin pack for 2.08! Great deals on apple juice this week and my daughters love that stuff!
ReplyDeleteWOW - $1 is a great price on juice. We don't have a HEB around here. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete