
Have you been on the Happy Clippings Facebook page lately?!? Have you noticed anything different!?! There are a few things I added!
1. Now print directly from the Happy Clipping Facebook page. There are links to some printable coupon sites right on the FB page. They are located on the left side bar of the FB page.
2. Most statuses I post on FB will have direct links to coupons/sites when applicable.
3. There is now a Giveaways Tab to let you know the latest giveaways and provide a link for entering.
Go check it out! I’m hoping to make it an easier experience on FB. I know - when I'm not bringing you the latest deals and coupons - I am on facebook! So, why not give those who visit FB often a more simple way of getting to the latest deals and coupons!
I hope this gets more Facebook users to "Like" Happy Clippings HERE. Do you “Like” the new features? Would love some feedback. Let me know!















No comments:
Post a Comment