May 4, 2010

Land O' Lakes Coupons


I noticed over at Land O' Lakes there are few coupons available to print. Some of these I've seen before over at Coupons.com and Smartsource.com, but they are no longer there now. So, I am excited to see them on the Land O' Lakes website. (I was looking for a butter coupons)

Go on over HERE. You may first have to login or register for the Land O' Lakes Simple Rewards Club (Or if you already logged in, go to Member Offers tab, and then click on "Simple Savings - Print money-saving coupons." box located on top left.)

Here are the coupons available to print!
$0.50/2  packages of Land O' Lakes butter
$0.50/1 Land O' Lakes Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil
$1 on any 1 lb. of Alpine Lace Deli Cheese
$1 on any 1 lb. of Land O' Lakes Deli Cheese

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment