May 3, 2010

Facebook & Twitter Promo: 50 days of Disney music!


Here's a great freebie for all my Disney fans. Go on over to Facebook and "like" Walt Disney Records HERE. You will then be able to download 50 free tunes (1 per day for the next 50 days!)  You also get this through their Twitter page HERE. Today's song is Phineas and Ferb “Squirrels In My Pants”  My kiddos would love that one. I can't believe I am familiar with that song!

(Thanks, Couponing to Disney!)

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Bummed I missed the Phineas and Ferb song, and when I tried to download today's song, it said the link was reported as abusive by FB fans. I'll try again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they would let you download previous days songs. Oh and btw, the link on the Walt Disney Records FB isn't working because it's a bit.ly link and for some reason all those types of links are NOT working on FB right now. Most of the links on the Happy Clipping FB page are also not working cause they're bit.ly....ugh...I hope they resolve this soon.

    ReplyDelete