May 4, 2010

Facebook Fan Promos: Starkist and ZarBee's Cough Syrup


No longer available. Like Starkist on Facebook HERE and get $0.50 cents off any Starkist Pouch product. Make sure you go to the "Coupon" tab.
(Thanks, Southern Savers!)

Like ZarBee's Cough Syrup on Facebook HERE and get a coupon. After "Liking" them, fill out the contact form HERE. If you want more info, go to their Facebook page's Wall and Filter by "Just ZarBee's Cough Syrup" It says they are giving free samples, but I am hearing reports that there are no more sample and are giving out only coupons.
(Thanks, Smart Couponing!)

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Apparently I missed it. :( I was just looking for one of their coupons the other day, too. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Terra. It must have just ended since I checked it before posting last night - or should I say early this morning :)

    ReplyDelete