April 9, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview for 4/11


There will be a Smart Source Insert and a Red Plum insert in Sunday's newspaper 4/11

Coupons of interest:

Smart Source Insert
Colgate Pro Clinical Toothpaste, 4oz Save $1.00/1 (5/1)
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Products Save $1.00/2 (5/31)
Snyder’s of Hanover Organic Pretzel Sticks Save $1.00/1 (7/31) *I didn't know they had these. I can't wait to try them especially with this great coupon!

Red Plum Insert
Kellogg’s All-Bran, Crispix, Rice Krispies, Smart Start, Raisin Bran or Corn Flakes Save $1.00/2
Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats 14.5 oz or larger Save $1.00/2
Kellogg’s Fruit Loops, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops and/or Frosted Flakes Cereals 10oz or larger Save $1.00/3
*Use the above 2 coupons for the Kellogg's Toy Story 3 Rewards Promo I talk about HERE.
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Sprat Cleaner Save $1.00/1
Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent, Dish Liquid, All-Purpose Spray or Window Cleaner Save $1.00/1
*Use the Seventh Generation coupons to score a deal when using the rebate HERE
Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion product 6.8oz or 13.5 oz Save $3.75/1


There may be more coupons that interest you! You can get the full scoop by heading over HERE.

Want to purchase some extra coupons? Try a coupon clipping service such as The Coupon Master, The Coupon Clippers, or from Ebay.

NOTE: Keep in mind that NOT all regional papers get the same coupons or coupon values.

FYI - I normally buy Harrisburg’s paper “The Patriot-News”

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment