April 21, 2010

Special Earth Day GIVEAWAY: I Heart Earth Tote Bag

Happy Clippings is having a special giveaway to celebrate Earth Day. This giveaway is open for only 24-hrs! You have until tomorrow, April  22, 6PM to enter.

The Giveaway - One (1) lucky Happy Clippings reader will win a "I Heart Earth" Thoughtful Tote Bag. See picture above. How cute is this bag and what a statement?!!?
(Note: Tote Bag is - Fully lined. 100% cotton. Zipper closure. 14½"H x 19"W with a 7" strap drop) Bag wil be bought and sent directly to you from Gaiam.

To ENTER,  You can enter up to 4 times. 

1. Make a comment on this post This is MANDATORY! Write about how you try to live green, protect our planet, and/or pursue a healthy, eco friendly lifestyle. *Also, because this is a time sensitive giveaway - you MUST leave your email address in your comment OR if you are not comfortable doing that, you can send me your email address at happyclippings@gmail.com. If you do not give me an email contact, then your entry will not count.*

PLUS, you can enter up to 3 more times by commenting on this post to say you did one or all of the following: (you must enter your comments individually for each entry listed)

2. You're a Happy Clippings follower on Twitter .
3. You "Like" Happy Clippings on Facebook .
4. Signed up as a RSS subscriber, and/or an Email feed subscriber.

Remember, leave a separate comment for each entry. If you do all 4 above, you get 4 entries! SO, make sure you submit for all the entries that are applicable to get a better chance of winning!

You must be a U.S. resident to enter.

Enter this contest by Thursday, April 22, 6PM EST.

NOTE: I will announce the randomly selected winner on Thursday night, April 22 after 6PM via a separate post on this blog, facebook and twitter.  Please check back to see if you're the winner! Please email me at happyclippings@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Good Luck!


Share/Save/Bookmark

43 comments:

  1. We re-use and re-purpose whenever possible. When we cannot do this, we donate to a local charity or recycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "LIKE" you on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signed up as an email feed subscriber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We changed our light bulbs and shower heads. We turn the water off when we brush our teeth and use cloth bags when we shop. I also try to purchase items second hand and donate gently used items. kristinnasal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up as an RSS subscriber and email feed subscriber. Hopefully now I'll catch all these great deals you post ASAP! ;) kristinnasal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. bgary18ATsbcglobal.net We are trying harder buying 75% less paper plates,cutlery,cups,paper towels,napkins. We use a lot of cloth napkins now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I subscribe by rss which is great to see since it's only a 24 hr giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clicked on Like on facebook now. bgary18ATsbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have started using reusable tote bags every time we shop. Have also cut way back on electricity/power bills just by being more aware and conserving as much as possible. I have become actively involved with organizations such as freecycle so my "junk" can be reused by others! ;) tracylynn77 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I "like" Happy Clippings on facebook! tracylynn77 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am an RSS subscriber and love it! tracylynn77 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am recycling paper & plastic, using reusable bags for grocery shopping, growing my own fresh veggies using eco-friendly insecticides, using more natural items for home cleaning and doing a bit of household waste composting too.

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just became a follower on Twitter! tracylynn77 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  14. We use cloth diapers! and other eco-friendly behaviors....

    amyshively@lycos.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like you on facebook username is Michele Pineda

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I try in all ways to be as responsible for the earth as possible. Whether it's saving energy, consuming less, recycling, re-purposing, buying recycled goods, using creative ways to reduce waste - I'm doing it. I created a blog called "Get Your Green Jeans On" where I talk about how to do all of the above and then some! The bag is perfect and I hope to be the winner! I enjoy your blog and am pleased always to see your posts in the Organic/Natural/Going Green section. My email is alikatt679@yahoo.com. Thanks and Happy Earth Day! ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have made a "Like" entry and wall comment on Facebook for Happy Clippings! That "Earth" is VERY cool...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness...I'm officially "tweeting" now! Thanks to this giveaway, I'm now a Tweeter! Hehehe! I'm following Happy Clippings along with a few others now! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok, too cool! I feel like I'm completely in the "know" now about Happy Clippings! I've subscribed to RSS feeds from Happy Clippings and have it added on to my iGoogle Home Page! Isn't technology grand! GREAT idea for the giveaway! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We have started to use the grocery store totes instead of getting plastic bags from the grocery store and we reuse sandwich bags from lunches whenever possible.
    ehrensberger@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am an email feed subscriber.

    ReplyDelete
  22. We're trying to be more green-- we recycle everything we're allowed to around here, use freecycle, compost, buy "green" cleansers (7th generation! love!), use green bags, we only use 100% recycled toilet paper and paper towels (marcal small steps), we carpool to work, and I ride my bike to work some days (and to soccer games and the gym). We're trying! sarkline13 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I subscribe to the RSS feed through Outlook... thanks! sarkline13 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I try to live green by recycling and eating very little meat. Happy Earth Day!!
    happeejackee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I recycle everything possible at home and at work I am in charge of our recycling efforts. I put coffee and the filters,eggshells,potato and banana peels in my garden to add to its soil's nutrients.I also shop with reusable tote bags and donate our clothes and other useful items to Goodwill.My email is vbrice at chemisphere inc (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Following on twitter as happeegirl
    happeejackee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Like you on Facebook
    happeejackee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow on twitter my name is vbeetle.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I subscribe to RSS feed
    happeejackee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like you on Facebook really I do!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a new subscriber but have been here many times.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I air dry every thing. even in the winter! and I bring my own bags. always.

    stasigh at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  33. We rip our paper towels in half and only use half at a time.

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am an email subscriber!

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. and a facebook fan!

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I try to not litter and I use a water bottle when I bring water to school.

    -Lauren
    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  37. i follow you via twitter: @shootingstarmag

    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  38. We recycle everything we possibly can, use reusable bags for shopping, and are buying significantly fewer processed foods and lots more whole foods - less packaging garbage and better for your body!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I "like" Happy Clippings on Facebook.
    tumey2005 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I subscribe to RSS feed.
    tumey2005 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. We recyle ALL cardboard- any type of boxes from food, to toilet paper rolls etc... even though SC won't pick up the cardboard for recycling, we make a point to get to the dump, where there ARE cardboard recycle bins, about once a month. We just have a bin we put ALL cardboard in. It has reduced what we throw away by over half. -Courtney caw130@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete