April 28, 2010

Restaurant.com: 80% Off Promo Code Ends 4/30


The latest Restaurant.com 80% Off promo ends this Friday, 4/30/10. Use discount code "MEAL" 

*I think Restaurant.com gift certificates are a great value especially when you pay only $2 for a $25 certificate. In fact, I'll be making use of one next week when my husband & I celebrate 13 lucky years of being married!!!! :)

Here's a list of some of their popular products:

Save 80% on Restaurant.com $25 Gift Cert. Use code MEAL and pay $2 thru 4/30/10.

Save 80% Off Dinner of the Month Club Purchases. Use code MEAL thru 4/30/10.

Restaurant.com Gift Cards starting at $15 for $25 cards. Use code MEAL & save 80% Off thru 4/30/10.

This is a great "stock-up" price! Here's a list of local restaurants who participate with Restaurant.com.  I'll be dining at one next week as I mentioned above.

Auto Port
Gamble Mill
Alto Italian Restaurant & Bar
Zola New World Bistro
Green Bowl
Rotelli
The Gingerbread Man

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment