April 11, 2010

REMINDER: Wegmans - Shop with a Reusable Bag, Get a Coupon

REMINDER: At Wegmans, shop with your Reusable Bag during April and get a different coupon every week! This week's coupon is advertised (via my email from them) to be "Save $1 on Greeting Cards." But, when I was there this morning I got the same $1 off any Organic Meat Item coupon from last week. I asked the employees at the Customer Service desk about this and they weren't aware of any other coupons available except the "$1 off any Organic Meat." I'm thinking the State College store has not received the "$1 off Greeting Cards" coupon yet. Let us know what coupon you get this week!

Note: Shoppers receive one coupon per visit.  So, if you go multiple times in a week, (and I know some of you do - HA!), then you'll get the coupon again as long as you use a reusable bag when shopping.

Also Note: It does NOT have to be a Wegmans reusable bag. Any reusable bag you use when checking out will score you a coupon. I shopped there this morning using a cute Mickey Mouse reusable bag and got my $1 on any Organic Meat Item coupon!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. We were just at Wegmans last night... used 7 reusable bags and didnt get any coupons. Hmm?? The cashier was impressed that we saved $39 in coupons!! (I wasnt as impressed since I know we could do better!!) Do you have to go to customer service for the coupongs or should they be at the checkouts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the cashier forgets. The one I had this morning did. I just reminded her and she was happy to give me my coupon. The coupons are right next to their register. Make sure to get one next time esp since you had 7 bags last time! :)

    ReplyDelete