April 23, 2010

Plant A Tree Winner...


Congratulations to Michele P!  She is the WINNER of the Plant A Tree giveaway where she commented

"My dad & my grandmother both passed away this past year, as my first Spring without them this would be a wonderful memorial"


I will be giving Michele a special code so you can plant a tree in her loved ones honor. Michele, I was touched by your comment because I personally know what it feels like to lose a loved one. My thoughts are with you because the first year is the toughest.

Please email me at happyclippings@gmail.com by Sunday, April 25, 2010 11PM EST to claim your prize.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. thank you! It's been a difficult year, so I appreciate this :) I'm heading to Canada early tomorrow to visit my dad's brothers, so will email you in a little while.

    ReplyDelete