P&GbrandSAMPLER is offering up new samples and coupons! Yipee! I've been checking on this since April 1.
Important to Note before you start making your request: It allows one order request per household address per quarter. SO, make sure you request everything you want the first time. I learned this the hard way the first the I did requested their samples. Back then after realizing I forgot to select a coupon I wanted the first time, I attempted to go back and it stated "Our records indicate that you have previously requested the current samples and/or coupons from P&GbrandSAMPLER....We hope you'll check back...Selections change throughout the year...."
Click HERE to register/login and then select the samples and coupons you'd like to get.
The following are the coupons and freebies available to request.
$1 off Tide® Plus Febreze Freshness Coupons
FREE sample new Pantene solutions.
$3 off Tide® Stain Release Coupons
FREE sample of Cascade ActionPacs™
FREE Sample of Pampers Cruisers With Dry Max
FREE sample of Prilosec OTC
Iams premium dog food Coupon
Iams premium cat food Coupon
Coupon sample of Metamucil with $2 coupon.
















No comments:
Post a Comment