April 16, 2010

GIVEAWAY: Clingy Cord - Sippy Cup & More Holder


I am excited to offer my readers this giveaway.  "The PERFECT accessory for children in the dropping, throwing, loosing, or just tossing-for-fun stages. Stop the THROWING!!"

The Clingy Cord was the first sippy cup holder on the market that was completely adjustable. There are a few products out there that are trying to copy this invention. (There is a patent pending.)

I have seen imitations and the Clingy Cord is far better! I love how it stretches for flexibility. I know when my kids where in the throwing stage, especially during feeding time, I used to hook links together with one end on the booster seat/stroller and the other end to a toy. A Clingy Cord would have been so much nicer. The hard link's clanging noise against the stroller or booster seat was annoying. The Clingy Cord is a great solution. I love the Clingy Cord's soft fabric with a bit of stretch and the adjustable sliding bead to secure the child's item. This is an awesome mom-invented product!

I sure wish this was around when my little ones where in the "throwing" stage! 

The Giveaway - Thanks to CaitiMac Creations, one (1) lucky Happy Clippings reader will win a Clingy Cord.

To ENTER,  You can enter up to 5 times. 
1. Make a comment on this post - Go to the CaitiMac Creations website to check out the Clingy Cord. There 's more detailed product information, a video, and pictures there. You'll also see a number of Clingy Cords available to purchase. Answer the following 2 questions "What is your favorite feature of the Clingy Cord?" and "What is your favorite Clingy Cord pattern?" Write your answer in a comment in this post. This is MANDATORY! Click HERE to view the Clingy Cord web page

Then, enter up to 4 more times by commenting on this post to say you did one or all of the following: (you must enter your comments individually for each entry listed)

2. You're a Happy Clippings follower on Twitter .
3. You're a Happy Clippings Facebook fan.
4. You're a Clingy Cord Facebook fan.
5. Signed up as a RSS subscriber, and/or an Email feed subscriber.

Remember, leave a separate comment for each entry. If you do all 5 above, you get 5 entries! SO, make sure you submit for all the entries that are applicable to get a better chance of winning!

You must be a U.S. resident to enter.

Enter this contest by Thursday, April 22, 11PM EST.

NOTE: I will announce the randomly selected winner on Friday morning, April 23 via a separate post on this blog, facebook and twitter.  Please check back to see if you're the winner! Winners must contact me by Sunday, April 25, 11PM EST to claim the prize or forfeits and I'll then pick a new winner. Please email me at happyclippings@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Good Luck!


Share/Save/Bookmark

38 comments:

  1. I like the adjustable bead so it can hold different items, not just cups. Green with periwinkle dots looks cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a fan of happy clippings on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that the fabric is sewn in the middle for added safety and I like the sports fan fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these look great! This is like the extra pair of hands I need, especially when we're on the go and I'm juggling two kids and their snacks cups, this would save the cups getting dropped and dirty! The Ooh La Dot is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the brown and pink daisies and I love how you can use it easily with linkadoos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its great so you dont have to keep bending over to pick up the cup and washing it or get a new one. I like the green with periwinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the adjustable bead so it can fit so many different things!
    i woudl pick the Green with Periwinkle Dots
    mommy2skie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. follow debbie on twitter; mommy2skie

    ReplyDelete
  9. fan happy clippings on facebook; mommy2skie

    ReplyDelete
  10. fan clinggy cord on facebook; mommy2skie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Favorite feature is that it's GENIUS and I can't believe I didn't think of this and I like the brown and pink daisies... matches pretty much everything Ashleigh owns! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a Happy Clippings FB fan! Thanks Ate Debbie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a fan of Clingy Cord on FB

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that it is not only good for sippy cups but bottles, toys and almost about anything.

    I like the huevos pattern.

    lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow happy clippings on twitter
    @lovelyritaann

    lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a Happy Clippings fan on Facebook
    (LovelyRita Ann)

    lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I fanned clingy cord on facebook (the link took me to a creamery...)

    lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think that it's great that it can be used on other things besides sippy cups. The sports fan pattern is adorable. My son is 6 months old and will soon be using a sippy cup - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Since my 18 month old is in that "throwing" stage, I love EVERYTHING about the clingy cord. I've never seen anything like it!
    I would definitely get the choo choo pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a twitter follower! @abetterlifeblog

    forgot to leave my e-mail in the first post
    gavinsmom1020@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the adjustable bead! i have many cups of different sizes.. love ths item.. the green and blue is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite feature is that you can adjust the sliding bead to make a tighter/looser hold on the item! And my favorite pattern is the Ooh La Pink Dot! :)

    april_vereb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love every feuture about it! No more throwing on the floor!
    My favorite one is the Wheel Dots.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cymbra said

    This are soo cool. I can already see putting these to work with the twins! Double cup duty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. my little grandson likes to think its funny to have his poor Grandma get up constantly to pick up his pacifier or sippy. I like the fact that the clingy cord can be used with toys, sippy cups, etc... and can be attached to lots of items too, that makes it very versatile. I like the Huevos green print because it can be used with boys and girls...

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am your facebook fan Michele Pineda

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow happy clippings on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am a follower on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a clingy cord FB fan

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am an Emailfeed subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the fact that the clingy cord can adjust to ANY object, big or small. My favorite pattern is Huevo!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like that you can adjust it to fit lots of things, I like the huevos pattern

    ReplyDelete