April 9, 2010

GIVEAWAY: $10 Cold Stone Creamery Gift Card


To be fair to my non-Happy Valley resident readers, I am excited to offer another "ice cream" giveaway.  

The Giveaway One (1) lucky Happy Clippings reader will win a Cold Stone Creamery $10  Gift Card.

To ENTER,  there are four ways to enter:
Leave a separate comment for each entry. If you do all 4 above, you get 4 entries! SO, make sure you submit for all the entries that are applicable to get a better chance of winning!

This giveaway is open to everyone, not just locals from the Happy Valley area. BUT, you must be a U.S. resident to enter.

Enter this contest by Thursday, April 15, 11PM EST.

NOTE: I will announce the randomly selected winner on Friday morning, April 16 via a separate post on this blog, facebook and twitter.  Please check back to see if you're the winner! The winner must contact me by Sunday, April 18, 11PM EST to claim the prize or forfeits and I'll then pick a new winner. Please email me at happyclippings@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Good Luck!


Share/Save/Bookmark

55 comments:

  1. My favorite is the Milk & Cookies Shake!! :) Yummm...

    april_vereb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like chocolate cake batter ice cream with pb cups mixed in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the German chokolatekate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Facebook fan (Mary Happymommy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up for your email feed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Dark Chocolate Peppermint with Diced Roasted Almonds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @tcarolinep twitter follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. FB fan@tcarolinep JessieKatie S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite treat is the Cake batter mixed with Reese's peanut butter cups. I could eat two every day!

    stephanierosenhahn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm an email subscriber!

    stephanierosenhahn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on Twitter. Username: asthepotter

    stephanierosenhahn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you on Facebook! Username: Stephanie Jones

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not actually a big Coldstone fan, but my husband is, and he loves to get banana icecream with M&M's and strawberries in a chocolate-dipped waffle bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have only been to Cold Stone Creamery once, and I honestly don't remember. I checked their website, and being the chocoholic that I am, I would have to say I'd love to try the Hunka Chunka Burnin Fudge! Thanks for the generous giveaway!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am an email subscriber
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it is called chocolate cake batter, sorry only had it once as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a facebook fan :) my fav is french vanilla with strawberries and chocolate chips in it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love to try Chocolate Devotion-yummy

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. FB fan-Julie A Scott Laws

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never been to a Coldstone Creamery, but there is one in a nearby town which I'm going to have to check out--- especially since one of the above posters said they had banana ice cream! MMMMM! Love banana ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the cake shakes!! They are fantastic!

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on twitter (FrugalScience)

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Christie
    ropp(dot)5@wright(dot)edu

    Cake batter with any candy bar mixed in! Recee's, KitKat, Snickers...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the german chocolate cake

    ReplyDelete
  26. limited time jello butterscotch pudding treat
    emmy1981 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. already fb fan
    emmy1981 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i LOVE the cookie minster creation at Cold Stone. It has the mint AND the chocolate to appeal to both favorites at the same time!!

    christcurls558@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love plain old chocolate cones.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the coffee ice cream with heath bar in it - yum!

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am an email subscriber as well!

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am a facebook fan of Happy Clippings!

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. okay..we go to cold stone cremery..but I usually just get something vanilla..but dh loves it all..espeically the cakes.

    kimben123(@)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Following you on twitter (kimssdr)

    kimben123(@)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yummy--apple pie a la Cold Stone!!

    amanda.townsend2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. cheesecake with chocolate shavings-joyceholsman(at)hotmail(com)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cake batter ice cream with berries mixed in! Thanks for another fun giveaway!

    ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Twitter follower (1day1dollar)

    ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG. Cake batter all the way. I have seriously not found an ice cream so yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  40. My favorite flavor is cake batter ice cream!

    ctrinco 2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the Cake Batter Ice Cream in a Waffle Cone! Thank you so much for the giveaway!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Facebook Fan here! I have only been to Coldstone a couple of times, but I love the raspberry cheesecake ice cream! The peppermint dark chocolate sounds yummy! Roberta Marchant Jennings

    ReplyDelete
  43. Where did my post go??? Help! I follow you on Facebook. Love the raspberry cheesecake! Want to try the dark chocolate peppermint!

    ReplyDelete