I did see a sign advertising this at our local Wegmans yesterday. Earth Day activities occurring all over the store will include sharing stories about how Wegmans and their suppliers are helping to reduce, reuse, and recycle resources. All the fun will occur from 11AM to 3PM.
April 12, 2010
FREE Wegmans Reusable Bag April 24
Wegmans will be celebrating Earth Day on April 24, 2010. One of the promos is - Bring in a bag of tightly packed Wegmans plastic bags to recycle and get one of their beautiful reusable bags FREE!
I did see a sign advertising this at our local Wegmans yesterday. Earth Day activities occurring all over the store will include sharing stories about how Wegmans and their suppliers are helping to reduce, reuse, and recycle resources. All the fun will occur from 11AM to 3PM.

I did see a sign advertising this at our local Wegmans yesterday. Earth Day activities occurring all over the store will include sharing stories about how Wegmans and their suppliers are helping to reduce, reuse, and recycle resources. All the fun will occur from 11AM to 3PM.
Find other deals in similar categories:
Wegmans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















Funny they are doing that on the 24th when Earth Day is actually April 22nd....
ReplyDeleteI don't have a tightly packed bag of plastic bags because I use reusables all of the time. :( Maybe I should get plastic bags the next couple of weeks so I have enough. Don't think that's the point, though!
ReplyDeleteCourtney - They did the same thing last year...celebrate Earth Day on the following Saturday. I think they figure they'll get a better response on the weekend.
ReplyDeleteTerra - I was thinking the exact same thing :)
Do they have to be Wegmans plastic bags or ANY plastic bags? Also, I thought someone told me the other day that Wegmans gives out coupons to people who come in with the reusable bags- is that true?
ReplyDeleteHi Kerri - I'm not if it has to be Wegmans plastic bags. I'll check on that. YES, You do get a coupon when you use your reusable bag. I have posted about it. Check http://www.happyclippings.com/2010/04/reminder-wegmans-shop-with-reusable-bag.html
ReplyDeletefor more details.
Got mine! Little disappointed it wasn't the cute, springy bag on the advertisements, but free bag nonetheless!
ReplyDeleteHey Terra, I knew about this yesterday when I needed extras of their springy bag because of the giveaway. I had 5 on reserve and needed 2 more and they were completely sold out. They said they under ordered. I told them tehy'll have some disappointed customers at their earth day promo.
ReplyDelete