April 5, 2010

Disney Movie Rewards - Online Treasure Hunt Worth 100 Points


Just got an email from Disney Movie Rewards.

"We’re celebrating the launch of our new website with a special Online Treasure Hunt worth 100 bonus points! What are you waiting for? Simply log in to your account using your member name and password. Search for words using the clues below. Then enter those "words as Magic Codes to receive your bonus points.

Click HERE to get started! Or read below and get the codes I already found for you all! I had fun searching for the codes! Either way they are all valid codes! Yay!

popular = 10 points
partners = 15 points
wildflower = 20 points
online = 25 points
green = 30 points

I highly recommend joining Disney Movie Rewards if you are not a member already. It's a great program especially if you have kids and buy the Disney movies. Click HERE to read the Rewards Programs tab (make sure to scroll down to find the Disney Movie Rewards section).

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment