I hope everyone had FUN with this giveaway! I loved how everyone made their guesses. The correct goal number is....
322 What's the significance? It's all about the numbers and Facebook. On 3/22 (March 22, 2010), Happy Clippings got to 100 Facebook Fans!
On to the winners...
Congratulations to
Winner 1 (closest guess) - susiepsu who said..."I'm guessing 325 because no one else has. ha ha"
Winner 2 (randomly selected) - Jackie who said..."I am guessing 2009! Thanks!"
susiepsu and Jackie are both WINNERS of a $10 Target Gift Card!! (Please email me at happyclippings@gmail.com by Sunday, April 4, 2010 11PM EST to claim your prize.)
Thanks to all who entered this week's giveaway. Now, let's see how long it'll take to get to 322 Facebook Fans. If you're not a fan yet, click HERE and become one! Keep spreading the word about Happy Clippings. Thanks for your support!
















Thanks again! (I sent an email).
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO!! Thanks for making my day!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! Congrats again! I got both your emails. You should be getting your gift cards early next week.
ReplyDelete