I want to mention to you all what I scored for my Keurig. Some of you know I got one for my birthday. I have run out of K-Cups. I had a stash that lasted me 2.5 months. I went searching for some good deals and found this.
Over on Amazon.com
Subscribe & Save will automatically order and charge your credit card based on the delivery schedule you select. For me it seems worth it since I know I need a "refill" on my K-Cups every few months. I set it up to automatically order and ship new K-Cups every 3 months. I will get the 15% off everytime plus free shipping (the extra 10% code above is only good until April 30). Don't worry, though, you can cancel your Subscribe & Save service for a particular item any time. So, if I change my mind before 3 months, I can cancel my Subscribe & Save service.
Here's the breakdown for my Gloria Jeans Hazelnut K-Cup purchase.
Gloria Jean's Hazelnut K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]
Subtotal of Items: $21.00
Shipping & Handling: $6.08
Shipping Discount: -$6.08
Promotion Applied: -$3.15
Promotion Applied: -$2.10
Total: $15.75
I paid only $15.75 (including S&H) for 50 K-Cups! That's a deal!!! That's $0.32/K-Cup. I believe if I bought this at Kohls or Bed, Bath & Beyond, I'd pay at best around $9.95 for 18 K-Cups, that's $0.55/K-Cup. The $0.32/K-Cup is definitely a much better value!
I also ordered two other K-Cups:
Coffee People Donut Shop Medium Roast, Extra Bold for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count K-Cups (Pack of 2)
and
Coffee People Kona Blend, Extra Bold K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]
Click HERE
The other GREAT thing about my Amazon order was for the 148 total K-Cups I ordered, I only paid $5.06 out of pocket. The rest of it was paid for using Amazon e-Cards I earned using Swag Bucks. I got some FREE K-Cups because of Swag Bucks. How great is that?!? What is Swagbucks? Click HERE for details.
















This sounds great! What is the 10% off code for amazon? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I can't find the code either and am psyched to get them so cheaply! :-)
ReplyDeleteHey ladies - Click on one of my links in the post that takes you directly to one of the items I bought. There's box that says "Special Offer" - "Amazon.com Special Offer" The code KCUP5499 is there along with more details on the offer. I believe the box needs to be there for this off
ReplyDeleteBUT it would be helpful if you started with my link(s) and continued from there with whatever you plan to order *Kirstin-remember my email from yesterday ;)
THANK YOU!! I followed your links and found the code. I just ordered the hazelnut and coffeeshop too My favorite flavors. What a great deal!
ReplyDeleteI followed the links. :-)
ReplyDeleteIs it still valid?
Yes, links are still valid :) Thanks!!
ReplyDelete