April 27, 2010

140 Custom Labels for ONLY $2.95 Shipped!!!

I wanted to let my readers know I just ordered some cute return address labels with Vistaprint. Currently, they are offering 140 Custom Labels for FREE, but you DO have to pay shipping. Make sure to select "Slow" shipping which cost $2.95 for your least expensive option!

So, pay a total of ONLY $2.95 for 140 Custom Made Labels.  There are tons of different designs to choose - styles such as Modern, Kids, Feminine, and much more! You can also get creative and not make a standard return address label. For example, create a "A Gift For _____ From:___" label OR "Baked With Love By ___" Aren't the 2 labels I created as examples cute?!? The possibilities are endless!

Note: When starting the check-out process, there will be several offers (about 4) shown prior to the next step (which is Shipping). I just made sure I didn't select any, scrolled down and kept clicking "Next"

Click HERE to view all the FREE custom labels available and then place your order!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment