April 25, 2010

10 Pairs of Kid’s Sunglasses for $15.98 Shipped!


Get 10 Pair of Kid’s Sunglasses for ONLY $15.98 Shipped!!! TODAY GraveyardMall.com Daily Deal is 10 Pairs of Kid’s Sunglasses for $9.99 plus $5.99 Shipping.

You can choose boys or girls sunglasses.  This is a great deal - If you get 10 Pairs, you're paying $1.60/pair (this includes shipping). I don't know about your kids, but mine are constantly losing or breaking a pair, so I'm all about buying inexpensive sunglasses. Another great idea - buy these and use as party favors!!!!

* I just bought a set of 10 Pairs of Girl’s Sunglasses  and 10 Pairs of Boy’s Sunglasses. So, 20 pair of sunglasses for just $26.97 (shipping was $6.99), that's ONLY $1.35/pair.

Go on over HERE to snag this deal. Remember this is their Daily Deal and it's while supplies last!.

(Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: