WOW...I love the guesses so far in this week's Giveaway. Lots of you are aiming really HIGH. Maybe I need to have greater expectations :) Wondering what I'm talking about?? Then go HERE.
Most popular guess - 1000 fans. I don't think I've even had 1000 hits on this site in one day, let alone have 1000 fans. That would be awesome! I would have to be as popular as many of our local establishments. Have you checked out some local Facebook fan pages - Penn State Berkey Creamery, Fasta & Ravioli Co., Faccia Luna Pizzeria, Home Grown Happy Valley, or Happy Clippings (he,he on the last one). So, whose been using the "Suggest to Friends" link on Facebook for Happy Clippings?!?
Anyways, keep guessing. If you have not entered, do so HERE.
Another HINT: There are a few guesses that are close to my goal. This is FUN!
















No comments:
Post a Comment