WhyMilk.com has a new sweepstakes that is, promoting Milk the Moment. The concept is to get your family talking at the dinner table ! The instant win game has prizes that inspire togetherness, such as:
-Hasbro Games – Twister, Yahtzee, and more
-Gift Cards – Besty Buy, Barnes & Noble, and I-Tunes
-Outdoor games – such as Jarts and Bag Ball
-Tyler Florence – Books and Cookware
These are just a few of the many prizes they are offering. Click HERE to play. If you win, it will take a couple of weeks to verify you and you will receive an email detailing your prize.
* What a great promotion! Note: Only one submission per day. I just tried it and I didn't win. Oh well, you can bet I'll be trying again tomorrow! Please let us know if and what you win.
(Thanks, Frugal Racing Mommy!)
















No comments:
Post a Comment