March 6, 2010

Where am I ? Writing LIVE from Northern VA

I am writing LIVE from Leesburg, VA!!! A special shout out to any readers living in the northern VA area. This is my old stomping grounds. Anyways, it's spring break in State College, PA (or really a long weekend break). We decided to visit family in VA. I'll be here for a few days, so my apologies if my posts are on the low side. Also, I may not get "full" matchup deals until Monday night since that's when I'll be back in PA. BUT, I'll do my best.

In the meantime, I am in an area where shopping malls are AWESOME! Plus, I am currently staying about 5 minutes away from a wonderful Outlet Mall - Leesburg Premium Outlet. Oh...how I've missed you. It's both a blessing and a curse to not have these shopping places in State College, PA. The Curse - I want more shopping options! The Blessing - no temptation to spend the money!

Anyways, what will I be doing the next two days - hopefully, some shopping! Not to worry, I'll be spending wisely and using my coupons. I already know I'll be stopping by The Childrens Place (only 15 mins away) for some great deals with a 15% coupon to boot!

To my Happy Valley Readers - Enjoy your Spring Break!

To ALL - Happy Weekend!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment