March 18, 2010

Staying Focused - Your Thoughts and a Poll


I am learning. It is easy to loose focus. The blogging world for Coupons and Deals is BIG! This can be a great thing because in tough economic times we could use whatever resources are out there. The web gives us easy access to this.

I first started Happy Clippings with the intent to only present local deals and items that interested me. I knew I did NOT want to be repetitive. Like I've said before "there are already so many wonderful coupon and deal websites out there." But then my audience grew and I got distracted by the numbers. The number of followers, facebook fans, feed readers, and site traffic. Time to re-group!

So, here I sit thinking of ways to make this site better for YOU! I was inspired to write this post because I got an email last night from a reader who said "I just saved over $70.00 in coupons!!! Thank you!!! And the best best best part is that everything I bought we use. I thought I would start doing this and end up buying stuff we don't really use, but it's amazing to me how many coupons are out there for the things we use. Thank you!" I LOVED reading this! And this is not the first time someone has emailed me with a similar statement. It puts a big smile on my face. This is why I started my blog! To share the deals and all the coupons I hear about or find myself.

I'd love to be your one-stop place for coupons and deals but I know that's not realistic. I won't find everything. I do want to continue to post about local deals (Giant PA & Wegmans) and available internet printable coupons.

But what else, if anything? I need your help. I am looking for more feedback. Please email me with your thoughts at happyclipping@gmail.com or leave a comment. I also created a Poll you will see on the right side bar. Please when you have a moment, take the time to answer.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment