March 23, 2010

P&G Samplers and Coupons


Have you tried to get the latest P&G Samplers and Coupons lately. This apparently has been availble for awhile (not new, but new to me). Anyways, I did this and here are the current samples and coupons available to select:

Get a Free Sample Plus a $1-off Coupon for Tide® Plus Febreze Freshness
Get a Free Sample of Pampers® Cruisers® With Dry Max
Get a free sample of Head & Shoulders
Get a $2.00 coupon for Olay Total Effects Body Wash
Get a coupon by mail for Iams® premium cat food
Get a coupon by mail for Iams® premium dog food

Click HERE to register/login and then select the samples and coupons you'd like to get.

Important to Note: It allows one order request per household address per quarter. SO, Make sure you request everything you want the first time. I learned this the hard way after realizing I forgot to select a coupon I wanted the first time. I attempted to go back and it stated "Our records indicate that you have previously requested the current samples and/or coupons from P&GbrandSAMPLER....We hope you'll check back after April 1st, 2010 to see what's new! Selections change throughout the year."

 (I'm guessing April 1st must be the start of the new quarter)

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment