Happy Clippings Poll: Select the Posts that Interest You.
Your vote made a difference. Here are the results:
Local Grocery Store 17 (65%)
Internet Printable Coupons 15( 57%)
Organic Coupons 11(42%)
Freebies & Samples 10 (38%)
Couponing & Savings 9 (34%)
Drugstore Deals (CVS,etc) 8 (30%)
This week I'm doing another poll for fun - How are your Coupons Organized? I'd love to know your answer. I started out using envelopes which worked great but then my coupon stash started getting big - the envelopes were not enough. I am now using the Couponizer and love it. (If you're interested in learning more about the Couponizer, click HERE). I also have a folder for my Sunday inserts and another folder for my IP coupons. I have these folders mainly for the coupons I have not clipped yet.
I also want to point out I don't take the the Couponizer into the store with me. I put all my "to be used for currrent shopping trip" coupons in an envelope along with my shopping list and that's all I bring when I walk into the store. Well, that and my "Note to Self" notebook to write down any good deals/sales.
Everyone has different ways of organizing their coupons. There's no wrong or right way. Whatever works for you as long as the coupons are organized!
Anyways, go vote! The Poll is located on the right side bar. Votes are anonymous.
Side Note: I have the "Stuffed in my pockets and purse" as an option because I admit I still sometimes do this especially if I only have 1-3 coupons I'll use at a store. The problem is I sometimes forget about the unused coupons. Actually, I noticed a few old coupons in my purse last night!
















No comments:
Post a Comment