March 31, 2010

New GIVEAWAY: One Lucky Reader will Win The Couponizer



I am SO EXCITED to offer my readers another Gveaway.  Have you noticed the Poll located on the right side "How are your Coupons Organized?" Let's stick with that theme shall we?!

Springtime is here and I think of spring cleaning and part of that is getting organized! How would you like to get your coupons organized?!?

Thanks to the Couponizer, one (1) lucky Happy Clippings reader will win a Couponizer. Don't know what the Couponizer is, then click HERE.

I personally own the Couponizer whick make me VERY excited to give this away as a prize! I've only had it for a few months and already love it! I like how it keeps my coupons organized in different categories. I also like that there are sleeves for my rewards/gift cards, pockets to put all rebate related items, and much more!  Plus, one of the best thing for me - it's compact!

 To ENTER,  there are four ways to enter:
Leave a separate comment for each entry. If you do all 4 above, you get 4 entries! SO, make sure you submit for all the entries that are applicable to get a better chance of winning!
This giveaway is open to everyone, not just locals from the Happy Valley area. BUT, you must be a U.S. resident to enter.

Enter this contest by Thursday, April 8, 11PM EST.

NOTE: I will announce the randomly selected winner on Friday morning, April 9 via a separate post on this blog, facebook and twitter.  Please check back to see if you're the winner! Winner must contact me by Sunday, April 11, 11PM EST to claim the prize or forfeits and I'll then pick a new winner. Please email me at happyclippings@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Good Luck!


Share/Save/Bookmark

71 comments:

  1. I like that you can track your savings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an RSS Subscriber and I love your website!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that I could put it in my purse. I like my binder but it is SOOO big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I also subscribe to the RSS feed!
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will actually be able to find my coupons after I've cut them out of the paper. And maybe hubby won't throw them away :-)
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try out the new Couponizer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am now following on Twitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also will be receiving your emails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that the envelopes are clear and that there is a mat for easy organizing. i am organizationally challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  10. and now I'll be getting your e-mails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow on Twitter! @FrugalAtHome

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just want to be organized!!

    SummabeanZ@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I subscribe to your RSS feed, love it!

    SummabeanZ@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you on Twitter (thefreebiejeebs)

    SummabeanZ@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a Happy Clippings Facebook fan! (Molly Files)

    SummabeanZ@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I personally own this and love it! I'd love to win one for a friend! One of my fav features is the savings tracker. I also love the checkout area slot to move your coupons over to once you've collected the items in your cart. :) Jenprincess88 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like that there is a place for your scissors...right now I carry them in my purse and my husband acts like I am crazy!

    kelseyprinty at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Twitter follower (1day1dollar)

    ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like that you it has a customer loyalty card sleeve. I always forget about that and end up scrambling when it's my turn to check out!

    stephanierosenhahn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a follower on Twitter. Username: asthepotter

    stephanierosenhahn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a fan on Facebook. Username: Stephanie Jones

    stephanierosenhahn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I subscribe via email!

    stephanierosenhahn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I took the poll...I unfortunately only have a little folder...sad.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Favorite feature would have to be that the coupons are organized by the isles in the grocery store! Awesome! If I overlooked something that would guarantee that I wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. fb fan
    emmy1981 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like that you can write down the sales and keep track of sales cycles!

    gia_gem_girl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like that it is small and easy to carry around.

    hewella1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like that you can fit it in your purse and it tracks your savings. It is a great way to organize.

    kimberlysummer40@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I became a fan on facebook..I could really use an organizer.

    Laura
    soundsdisco@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the mat that helps you organize the coupons into categories

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just subscribed!

    kspsaves at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow you on twitter (FrugalScience)

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like that you can record your spending!
    jbh813(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the 'checkout' pocket so I won't loose any q's at checkout!

    nlytle@gmx.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Following you on twitter!

    nlytle@gmx.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Subscribed to get your emails!

    nlytle@gmx.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. oooh, the savings tracker!

    mrsfarns07 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am a super unorganized person so this looks WONDERFUL!Not surprisingly,I chose 'organized?lol' on the poll.I like that the Couponizer has tons of handy pockets but is still super portable!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow...this is great!! I think adding little scissors is brilliant!
    Thanks!
    Jessica M
    jroon1117@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Facebook fan!!!

    jroon1117@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the grocery list section & the coupon organizer sections! The little scissors was a great idea too! a_joyful_song@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. follower on FB a_joyful_song@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the separate area for coupons you're using that trip.
    Christie
    ropp(dot)5@wright(dot)edu

    ReplyDelete
  44. follower on twitter a_joyful_song@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. subscribed to email list a_joyful_song@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the savings tracker!
    grossman_stacy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. my name is Jessica! i am an email subscriber!! thanks!!
    jasonsgrl21@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. i am a twitter follower!!!
    jasonsgrl21@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. i love the fact that it has all those pockets and everything is in one place. i am so unorganized when it comes to couponing and would love to win!!
    jasonsgrl21@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the place for scissors and also a place to move your coupons over once you are going to use them. I am a facebook fan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like that you can move your coupons to the checkout slot

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love to be organized, and this offers so many more pockets than the wallet I currently use to get even more organized!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm an email subscriber! Though, FYI, mine always comes with the words and graphics stacked on top of each other quite illegibly.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like that it is smaller and easier to carry than my big coupon binder!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm a fan on facebook too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like that it's small enough to fit in my "mom purse" and it looks like it would hold up a lot longer than my envelope organizer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hello - I'm already a facebook fan - that's how I get most of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like the smaller size of the couponizer. With at least 2 of 4 kids with me at anytime, I think that it would make my shopping trips easier.

    ReplyDelete