March 22, 2010

My Target Trip Mishap!

This is a bit off-topic. I was at Target this morning. My goal was to shop there for only a few items. I was armed with only 1 coupon, my Target reusable bag, and my cup of coffee in my COPCO cup.  By the way, did you know you'll save $0.05 off your transaction everytime you use your reusable bag.

Anyways, while at Target I see a Happy Clippings reader/fan who by the way had a stack of IP coupons with her - AWESOME!!!  I was feeling good by the time I was checking out. I accomplished my goal, found the items I needed, and was happy with my total price. I placed my coffee cup out of the way.  Apparently NOT, since I whacked it and boom coffee everywhere all over the floor. YIKES! 


Anyone see me?!? I immediately looked for napkins and helped to clean it up. I felt so bad. At least I didn't spill it on any merchandise!

On the bright side - look at these bunnies I bought. Aren't they cute? On sale for $1.33 normally $1.99. Plus, there's a maze on the back for the kids to do.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment