UPDATE: 3/31 - NEW Winner chosen HERE since original one never claimed the prize on time.
This week's GIVEAWAY is a $20 Wegmans Gift Card.
GIVEAWAY INFO: One (1) lucky Happy Clippings reader will win one (1) $20 Wegmans Gift Card. Click HERE to see if you have a location near you.
To ENTER, leave a Comment on this post telling us what you love about Wegmans. My answer – I love their Cafe, bakery, and my kids love watching the train! I know many people are big fans of Wegmans. So, don't you want a free $20 to spend there!?!
Enter this contest by Thursday, March 18, 11PM EST.
NOTE: I will announce the randomly selected winner on Friday morning, March 19 via post on this blog, facebook and twitter. Please check back to see if you're the winner! Winner has 10 days to claim the prize or forfeits. Please email me at happyclippings@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Good Luck!

















I LOVE their sushi!
ReplyDeleteNicole fralcole@gmail.com
I love the new (relatively) burrito bar and that you can get a burrito bowl - great deal for $5!
ReplyDeleteAmy (alm157@psu.edu)
Ooooh! I love the sushi and the BEER! And the tea! And the health food aisle. I better stop there.
ReplyDeleteWe love the cafe too.
ReplyDeleteMy kids love the train, too! I like the atmosphere and that Turkey Hill icecream is always only $2.49 and that their 90% hamburger sells often for $1.99/lb - like this week!
ReplyDeleteIf ever I wanted to be sure my kids will eat, I can take them to Wegman's Cafe! They LOVE it and devour more food than I could ever imagine--sushi, chicken and broccoli, shrimp purses, noodles, soup...they eat it all. I also like that I can find items there that are not commonly found in most supermarkets: from their organic and bulk food selections to the ethnic foods area, I can find just about anything I need.
ReplyDeleteI love the cafe like everyone else, but also the market-style layout, with all the various cheeses, pastries and breads!
ReplyDeleteI love all their prepared food! The hummus is yummy, and things semi-prepared, like pizza dough and salmon burgers.
ReplyDeleteI would have to say the wide variety of fruits and vegetables and their selection of international foods. Oh, and the hot tea samples!
ReplyDeleteI love the sticky buns! And just about everything else they sell. We use their marinades all summer for grilling. My 4 year old loves their mac n cheese. It's one of his favorite stops for lunch (he actually chooses Wegmans over McDonalds).
ReplyDeleteWe also love the train and also the reusable bags. I use them for storing my flip flops off season! They have a great selection of bakery items, the best around!
ReplyDeleteI love the Chai Tea (with a splash of Caramel).....and the Olive Bar....yummy!!
ReplyDeleteLove their stuffed flank steaks...mmmmm
ReplyDeleteI love their Cafe and the my kids like the train there :)
ReplyDeleteI love their sushi and bakery!
ReplyDeletetcarolinep at gmail dot com
My 3 year old likes going to say "hello" to the lobsters and getting a sticker when we're done shopping. I love the olive bar, fresh dips and the delicious bakery. Those breads, pastries and cakes are so hard to resist!
ReplyDeleteWe love their play place where I can drop the kids and have a coffee break with my girlfriends! And their Mango Smoothie is super delicious! We love everything about the Wegmans!
ReplyDeleteLana
Love their bakery and the black and white cookies.
ReplyDeleteKim
I love wegmans because it has everything and has a wide selection of different food
ReplyDeleteI love their chocolate bread on Valentines Day and their chocolate covered blueberries. And their muffin tops in the bakery. And the prepared foods. And the cheap houseplants! I especially love running into my friends there...
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy the cafe and my son loves the Chinese food buffet bar!
ReplyDelete