I found 2 Pillsbury coupons that are new to me but may not be new to you:
Save $1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands Flaky Biscuit or Grands Jr Flaky Biscuit
Save $1 Pillsbury Grands Frozen Biscuits
I am really happy about the $1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands Flaky Biscuit or Grands Jr Flaky Biscuit because I use the Grands Jr in a recipe I make often. It's called Cheesy Chicken Cups and it's very easy to make, plus kid-friendly! Also note: The two coupons above are much higher value coupons compared to similar ones found on other sites.
The following Pillsbury Refrigerated & Frozen item coupons can be found on both Coupons.com and SmartSource.com.
Save $.40/2 Pillsbury® Sweet Rolls OR Grands!® Sweet Rolls
Save $.40/2 Pillsbury® Italian Meal Breads (Includes any Loaves, Breadsticks, Dinner ...
Save $.30/2 any size/variety Refrigerated Pillsbury® Grands!® Biscuits
Save $.75/2 Frozen Pillsbury® Grands!® Biscuits
Save $1.00/2 PACKAGES any variety Pillsbury® Refrigerated Cookie Dough
Save $1.00/2 any flavor/variety Pillsbury® Savorings® products
The following websites below also have Pillsbury Refrigerated & Frozen coupons:
Pillsbury Coupons
Box Tops for Education Coupons
















No comments:
Post a Comment