Coupons I actually use are about 39% Sunday inserts, 60% IP (internet printables) coupons, and 1% other type. From the Sunday inserts, I'd say I cut out only 15%. I just don't need the other 85%. I only buy things we like or really need. Once I even forgot to buy the Sunday paper, oops. But, I remember not caring because I knew there wasn't anything there for me except maybe one or two coupons. I ended up buying mutilples of the 2 coupons from a clipping service (The Coupon Master) and made out better in the end.
The most useful coupons for me are ones found on the internet. I realized early on that several companies of food, personal care, and household items do offer coupons on the internet. I would search for an item and BAM!! - there was a coupon! I then found coupon sites. They made it even easier to access these coupons.
SO, make sure to check Happy Clippings for the latest coupons available to print. Also, check other printable coupon sites such a Coupons.com, Smartsource.com, and Redplum.com. They each have several coupons you can print. Some you'll see around for a month, other popular ones last a fews days, plus, new ones appear and some reappear.
My point is you can still save lots of money using coupons even if the Sunday paper is lacking. Coupons are no longer just those from paper inserts. So, print those coupons. The Technology is available so why not use it! Maybe my next step will be digital mobile coupons...

















No comments:
Post a Comment