March 25, 2010

HIGH Value $2/1 Welch's Juice Coupon


WOW! Another awesome coupon! This one will take a little more work to get, but worth it for a $2/1 juice coupon! Here's what you need to do. First, make sure Pop-Ups are allowed. Then go HERE to the Welchs site.  Now, you need to get a "pop-up" of a a survery to appear. Here's what I did - Clicked on the “Promotions” tab and then the “Products” tab and the survey popped up for me. Take the survey and then you’ll have access to a $2/1 Welch’s 64oz 100% Juice coupon! The print limit is 1.

NOTE: When you click on the "Promotions" tab, you'll see a $1/2 Refrigerated Juices or Juice Cocktails coupon. This is a separate/different coupon.

(Thanks, Mashup Mom!)

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hmm..didn't work for me. I'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be temporarily unavailable. High Value coupons go fast, but then sometimes after a brief period, they come back and go quick again. Make sense?! I'll keep you posted if I hear anything new about this coupon.

    ReplyDelete