Monday morning, both Jessica's Coupons and Good Deal Mama awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger Award! This is such an honor because they both have been a big help to me while trying to navigate the blogging world. .
The rule was to pass the award on to 10 other bloggers that I have recently discovered. Well, since I am a newbie, I couldn't come up with exactly 10 "newly discovered" bloggers. So instead, I'm going to show some blogger love to those who have helped me out during the past 6 weeks. Some of them are new and some have been around the block. What they all have in common is I've had personal communication with them and appreciate it! I am mentioning the 2 above again.
Good Deal Mama -The first blogger I contacted. I feel like Janel helped me "get my foot in the door." Also, a fellow PA blogger. Check her blog out. She's usually the first to find the awesome freebies and samples.
Jessica's Coupons - First blogger to reach out to me. I appreciate Jessica SO much. She has given me wonderful advice. PLUS, her own blog is awesome filled with tons of great deals and advice.
Couponing To Disney - Was there any doubt? Those who know me well, know I LOVE all things Disney! Beside giving advice on coupons, my second most asked question from my friends are those related to Disney World. Anyways back to Kristin. She is AWESOME. With such a huge following, she still takes the time to reply to me, "thank"me, and once made me feel better for making a silly mistake. Check her site out for not only deal info but great Disney info.
Totally Target - The name speaks for itself. If you want the latest in everything Target, go visit this site. Kerry has also been helpful and responsive to all my questions and submissions.
Printable Coupons and Deals - Steph is also one of the first bloggers I contacted and she also helped me to feel okay with my "rookie" mistakes - LOL! Check her blog out for the latest IP coupons.
Some up and coming blogs (like me!). Each of these ladies are in the same boat as me. All definitely worth checking out!
Little House on the Prairie Living - From South Dakota
Saving Cents Together - From Wilmington, DE
Lady Savings - Another blogger from PA
SO there's my list and much Blogger Love to them all!!!
















Thanks So Much Debbie! Love the blogger love, and when we can all help each other out! Your doing amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks again Janel! Yes, love how we all help each other out.
ReplyDeleteNow that's just way cool. Much love for the Happy Clippings lady and all the folks that visit.
ReplyDeleteHi Debbie! Thanks for including me:) You made my night-I went to turn off the kitchen light and thought I would just hurry up and check a few blogs(yours was one of them) and I saw this! Being a new blogger, it was a huge deal for me to see my name on another blog!! And to all the bloggers that have helped you out, I want them to know that you are paying it forward because you have been generous and helped me out-Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Tammy!
ReplyDelete