March 21, 2010

GIVEAWAY: $15 Starbucks Gift Card



UPDATE 3/26: Congratulations to Mami2jcn who answered this to the question "what is your favorite coffee/tea beverage " - "I don't drink coffee but my husband does and he'd love the gift card. His favorite is caramel macchiato." Mami2jcn, please email me at happyclippings@gmail.com by Sunday, March 28, 2010 11PM EST to claim your prize.GIVEAWAY INFO: One (1) lucky Happy Clippings reader will win one (1) $15 Starbucks Gift Card. 




To ENTER, leave a Comment on this post telling us what your favorite coffee/tea beverage is. My answer – Venti Non-Fat Vanilla Latte!!! Do you frequently go to Starbucks? I know in State College it's very easy to do with their drive-thu! Don't you want a free $15 to spend there!?!

Want to be able to have extra entries? I seriously considered this option, but decided to give everyone  an equal shot at winning! For those familiar with blog giveaways, you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, if you are a Happy Clipping's twitter follower, facebook fan, RSS subscriber, etc., etc. - Fantastic! - I am EXTREMELY grateful for your support! If you're not one and you sincerely enjoy/get some benefit from my blog, then please become a follower on Twitter, a Happy Clippings Facebook fan, a RSS subscriber, and/or an Email feed subscriber - Thanks! Now, Go Enter! I love doing giveaways!

(UPD 3/22 10:08PM: I just want to clarify everyone gets only one entry - an equal chance. Please re-read the paragraph above. I deleted a few multiple entries, although I sincerely appreciate you becoming fans, followers, etc.)

This giveaway is open to everyone, not just locals from the Happy Valley area. BUT, you must be a U.S. resident to enter.

Enter this contest by Thursday, March 25, 11PM EST.

NOTE: I will announce the randomly selected winner on Friday morning, March 26 via a separate post on this blog, facebook and twitter.  Please check back to see if you're the winner! Winner must contact me by Sunday, March 28, 11PM EST to claim the prize or forfeits and I'll then pick a new winner. Please email me at happyclippings@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Good Luck!


Share/Save/Bookmark

55 comments:

  1. I love mocha fraps! :)

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mochas (no whip) and iced tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing I cannot live without...a grande non fat vanilla latte. Yum.

    Hannah Delaney

    hannahdelaney@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to win this for my husband! His favorite drink is a decaf caramel macchiato.

    ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't drink coffee but my husband does and he'd love the gift card. His favorite is caramel macchiato.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the mocha frappacinos with no whip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fav...venti chai tea latte. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grande soymilk latte!

    tcarolinep at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I I love their seasonal drinks (Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!!), but during summer I love the Coffee Frap. and Caramel Latte at other times.... Ok really I just love Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grande Iced Coffee with half & half

    hookemhil at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most definately the white hot chocolate, with a heaping mound of whipped cream on the top!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I love their Hot Apple Cider and Hot chocolate!

    ctrinco 2 at gmail dot come

    ReplyDelete
  13. Salted caramel hot chocolate - which is now just a sad version of the Signature Toffee. But a good mocha chip frap hits the spot on a sweet tooth day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Hot Cocoa there. I don't go often as I'm pinchin my pennies but a $15 gift card would be a nice treat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Grande skim hot chocolate with whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not a coffee drinker, but I love their hot chocolate with extra whipped cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE Starbucks...my fav is a caffe vanilla frappuccino!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Their green tea latte and frap are my faves!

    matthollycart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love their seasonal flavors, but my go to is always a tall decaf caramel macchiato with soy milk and light whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I dont drink coffee I do like the Hot Chocolate tho!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Tazo Chai Tea soy lattes.

    jerseygirl1351@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't drink coffee but their hot chocolate is pretty good. I actually want to win this for my mom though - it'd be a pretty awesome surprise for her - and she loves all types of coffee.
    thanks!
    mem4dr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Chai Latte's. Thank you!

    bcrispens@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love their Java Chip Frappuccino!
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love strawberry frappachinos & try not to go too often! scg00387 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love vanillia fraps!!

    hewella1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm addicted to the Decaf non fat lattes! I even got my husband hooked too! Now I just have to try and not order their cookies too often, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love their Carmel Frapaccinos.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh... decaf soy cinnamon dolce latte - 1 pump short with a half a splenda. It took me a LOOOOONNNG time and several friends to help me figure that out! :P

    rehmmel at yahooo .com

    ReplyDelete
  30. by the way - tomorrow is Starbuck's Free Pastry Day until 10:30am.
    http://assets.starbucks.com/assets/1ac43f0b737a4b778Ba9c80ee14715ec.jpg

    from Sarah's Coupons (via money saving mom)

    Hope you can enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I guess I would say mocha frappacinos are my fav, great give-away.


    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. My drink of choice lately has been an iced coffee with a shot of chocolate!
    karyndontcry(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the Mocha Lite Frappichino!

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love mocha frappicino's. they are soo good.


    lauren
    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  35. iced decaf white chocolate mocha! YUM
    emmy1981 at aol dot com
    thanks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. My favorite is a tall carmel frappuccino! I love starbucks I go to the one on post here in georgia

    ReplyDelete
  37. I get a Grande coffee frappuccino light with sugar free vanilla syrup and one shot of espresso.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Chai frappacino! Not sure how to spell it though!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anything Chai is great!

    aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great blog, I love it. And thanks for the giveaway! I love white chocolate mocha or chai latte, but rarely justify the expense. Hope to win some free coffee! rachelle at bendixen dot us

    ReplyDelete
  41. Tall/Grande Soy Chai... yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Grande Carmel Latte. Darn- now I'm totally craving one!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Green tea :) I also like their Strawberry and creme frappucino's
    Jenprincess88 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love Hazelnut lattes!

    stephanierosenhahn at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. chai tea latte - I don't drink coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Double Chocolate Chip Frap

    ReplyDelete
  47. Venti hot chocolate with three pumps. It always cures what ails you!

    ReplyDelete
  48. It's getting to be the time of year for my shaken iced tea and lemonade with black tea!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love love love the Vanilla Bean frap!

    lynnx512 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like the Hot Chocolate, and Green tea.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete