March 16, 2010

Giant PA: Pay only $0.50 for Wheat Thins

Here's a great deal I scored at Giant PA! Anyone remember the Facebook Fan Promo for Wheat Thins I wrote about on 3/6. Read about it here. NOTE: Promo has ended. Well, if you were able to snag a $1/1 coupon for being a Facebook Fan of Wheat Thins, you are in luck!!! Check out the scenario below.

Wheat Thins (10oz) is on sale for $2.50 (normally 3.09)
Use $1/1 Wheat Thins Facebook Fan coupon = $2 saved (coupon doubles (Giant PA in State College))
Final cost = $0.50!!!

*Please NOTE: The above prices & coupon policies are from State College, PA. Other Giant PA prices & coupon policies may vary.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I mostly shop at Giant PA, but it's between Harrisburg and Lancaster. They only double 1 coupon if they are multiple and they only double up to 99cents and make it $1. I've heard great things about State College Giant. It's on the way to my parent's home. I must stop in sometime and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, Nice to hear from another Giant PA shopper even if not in State College. Yes, the $1 coupons doubling to $2 is awesome here. We are very lucky! You should definitely check it out and save ;)
    BTW, our Giant PA only doubles 1 like coupon also.

    ReplyDelete