There's an Eclectic Sweet Boutique coming to town. Get ready for Sugar on Top. They plan to make Happy Valley Happier with Couture Cupcakes and Gourmet Delights!
They will be handing out FREE samples of their soon-to-be famous Pancakes & Bacon Cupcake! They will do this every M,W,F until they open!
Each MWF the 1st 100 people to stop by the shop can sample this tasty delight & see the progress of their store & join them in their journey to Making Happy Valley Happier!
Located at 121 1/2 E. Beaver Ave (under Rita's Ice)
For more information, click HERE to view the the Facebook Event Details.
I am so excited for this place to open. I LOVE cupcakes...and the Sugar on Top cupcakes on the website look very YUMMY!! I'm making some time to check the place out and have a FREE sample of their Pancake & Bacon cupcake!

















No comments:
Post a Comment