Last night while I was printing the Seventh Generation Disinfectant Q from Target's website, I discovered a few other Target Qs I wanted to print - namely Bisquick. There's also a $0.60/1 Bisquick Coupon on SmartSource.com (see pic on left) that I printed.
I printed the one from the Target site just to have another one. To my surprise, not only was it a MQ (Manufacturer's Coupon) but it also does NOT have the dreaded "DND Do Not Double" printed on it. The SmartSource.com does state DND (see pic on above). This makes a BIG difference in an area where 3 grocery stores will double a $0.60 coupon making it a total of $1.20 savings!
I will be using the coupon from Target.com (see pic below) instead of SmartSource.com when I make my next purchase of Bisquick at Giant PA or Wegmans. NOTE: Even though the coupon is from Target.com, it IS a Manufacturer's Q and NOT a Target Q, so it can be used at other stores!
My point is there may be several coupons out there, whether an IP or from an insert, for the same product. Some are higher value than others. I am always on the lookout for the "Highest Value" coupon. If it's for an item that I want to stock up or buy on a weekly basis, plus it's a Sunday insert coupon, then I look for the "Highest Value" coupon on Ebay.com or a coupon clipping service such as The Coupon Master.
BTW, Totally Target does an excellent job listing Printable Manufacturer Coupons and Printable Target coupons available from Target.com. Click HERE for the complete.

















No comments:
Post a Comment